Saturday, November 6, 2010

12 Weeks of Christmas - Week #6

     Wow!  I can't believe it is only 6 weeks until Christmas. I absolutely love the holidays. Christmas has to be my favorite holiday.  I love being able to decorate, have parties, be with family, giving, and all the fun.  Halloween is my least favorite but I do like the chocolate that comes in the house and the fact that Halloween begins the holiday season.
     This week I am showing you a file folder holder that was shared with me by Melissa Robinson a fellow CTMH consultant. One I made for you to use as a Christmas shopping folder.  One side you keep the receipts and the other side you make your list and any notes you need. The other is a grocery/household shopping and you can put coupons on one side and make your list and notes on the other.  A pen comes with this folder and you have everything you need in this neat little pouch. 



No comments:

Post a Comment