Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Craft Fair

Hi Everyone!

     If you were wanting to visit my booth last Thursday but couldn't, I will be at the Corner Theatre fish fry and craft fair this Saturday from 10-2. I will have items for sale so you can get a head start on your holiday shopping.

     If you would like some items and can't make it I have posted the items on my blog over the past few weeks. You are welcome to email me and purchase the items as well. You will be able to special order your items and I will get them to you. Easy shopping just look and email or post a comment.

     If you are looking for something hand made and don't see what you are looking for email or call me or comment and we will see what we can come up with.  We can make gift baskets as well for your favorite scrapbooker or card maker or crafter.

    Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment