Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Close To My Heart

Hi Everyone,
It is with mixed emotions that I write to you this morning. I have decided that as of November 30 I will no longer be a consultant with Close To My Heart. This is just not the right time for me. I have enjoyed getting to know each of you and making some great products.

I do have some ladies on my team that you will be able to order from when you need products. If you would like ...
to sign up as a consultant one of these ladies will be glad to help you out as well. Please contact me for that information.

I will be making one last order on November 21 if you would like to place an order. The special for November is buy $25 in my acrylix stamp sets and get a Christmas Wishes D-size stamp set for $5. I will need your order and money by November 16. I will be out of town this weekend so you can email me and I will give you the total and then you can mail me a check.  
Also,  I have not had a chance to work on the twelve weeks of Christmas but I will finish that up next week when I get back from my trip and you will receive all 12 weeks.


I do apologize if you receive this twice or more...

Thank you all for the time we have had,
Neely

No comments:

Post a Comment