Saturday, November 26, 2011

My Blog is Changing

I still owe 8 of the 12 weeks of Christmas.  I have them all lined up and just need the camera and I will get them posted.  I am working on my christmas decorations and then will have time to devote to finishing off the 12 weeks of Christmas.  I will post all of them at once to finish them out.

My blog is changing. I am trying to think of a new name. The blog address will be the same but I am going to change the name of the blog as it will not be just about crafting.  I am sure there will be some crafting posts but I am adding more to my blog beginning in December.  I am going to be adding Bible studies, Bible class lessons/lesson plans, daily Bible reading, Bible questions and answers (so please email me with your questions and I will give you a Biblical answer), memory verses, books, recipes, all sorts of different topics.  This will begin in December but probably won't be completely up and running until after the first of the year.  I want those who do not wish to continue to be followers to have a chance to unsubscribe if they choose. 

My first few blog posts will probably consist of the 12 days of Christmas that I do for the elders at our congregation. 

I look forward to blogging soon.

Happy Holidays!

Neely

No comments:

Post a Comment