Thursday, November 8, 2012

1st-4th Grade Bulletin Board

 

This first picture is of my Christian Evidences bulletin board that I made for this quarter for my 1st-4th grade class. This one wasn't hard either. Especially since my mom had already made the letters on the leaves on her computer and used them previously.  :-) Then all I had to do was come up with the rest.  The pumpkins (orange) are the attendance chart, the soup cans (yellow) are for the food pantry, the Bibles (green) are for when they bring their Bibles.  The sentence strips are laws that we need to learn concerning Christian Evidences such as; Where there is Design, there must be a Designer.  The small green Bibles with pieces hanging from them is the students memory ribbon.
 
 
 
 
 


Here is an up close look at the memory ribbon.  I got this idea from Teah McWhorter and April Meacham from their Teach Them To Know God workshops. They say their memory verse and put a piece that has the verse labeled that they learned.  As they learn the appropriate number which for this quarter I said 8 verses minimum and then they receive a book at the end of the quarter that they will receive in the auditorium handed to them by the preacher. They are excited because I have already been asked when do we get our book and when can I say my memory verse and I know it can I say it.

Happy Teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment