Thursday, April 4, 2013

Ladies Bulletin - Question/Answer


This month I thought a matching activity would be fun.  Match up the Women of the Bible to the statements they made.

 

Esther                           “Take this child away, and nurse it for me…”

Ruth                              “We may eat of the fruit of the trees…”

Pharoah’s daughter        “… come into my house and abide there”
 
Abigail                           “and behold, the half was not told me:”
 
Eve                             “Upon me, my lord, upon me let this iniquity be…”

Sarah                              “My soul doth magnify the Lord,”

Queen of Sheba              “...if I perish, I perish”

Mary                              “my sister hath left me to serve alone?”

Lydia                          “...the Lord hath restrained me from bearing…”

Martha                          “Intreat me not to leave thee,…”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment