Saturday, October 2, 2010

New Feature - 12 weeks before Christmas

      I have to say I got this idea from the 2nd Year 2009 Wives Class at the Memphis School of Preaching. They played the 12 days of Christmas with the first year Wives Class. It was too fun so I wanted to play with you. So, starting today I am going to be posting what I call the 12 weeks of Christmas instead of the 12 days of Christmas.  I do not like feeling rushed at the holiday time but every year it is the same thing. Last minute baking, shopping, and crafting possibly forgetting the Christmas cards.  I am trying to turn over a new leaf.  I the first two for the exciting weekly feature already created and ready for posting. I am hoping to stay on top of the game. 
      On the first week before Christmas my true love made for me.... a wall hanging. This wall hanging is made using the hooligans paper packet, dimensional elements monograms, opaques, glitter and a touch of ribbon along with our new mix n mingle album.  The paper is cut into 4x4 squares.  Embellish as desired.  This wall hanging can stand along as is or pictures can be added.  This wall hanging can easily be made using any paper packet desired to be customized for your giftee by matching the paper to favorite colors or home decor or use a seasonal pattern for a particular season. The possibilities are endless.

Sorry it is turned sideways. I haven't figured out how to rotate it.  The ribbon should be at the top for a wall hanging. 

Neely

No comments:

Post a Comment