Monday, October 18, 2010

No School!

     Today and last Friday the girls did not have school.  Friday we spent the day doing some shopping and attended a birthday party. 
     Today, we spent the day close to home. We had a few errands and then spent an hour cleaning the house and then we spent time playing a new game Ubuild Monopoly. We just put the girls to bed and now for some down time. 
     I am currently working on a baby gift for my cousin who just had her first baby this afternoon at 2:02. She lives in Texas and she had a baby girl. I am making a baby album as part of her gift. This album will be a monthly album she can use for the first year.  I will post pictures when I finish which I hope is tomorrow. I just have one more layout to create.  Check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment