Thursday, January 12, 2012

Cheese Ball

This recipe is from my aunt Sandra Rouse.  My girls do not think you can have any kind of party without the cheese ball.  We always enjoy this recipe for all of our get togethers.  I had it at my wedding and my cousin had it at her shower. I hope you enjoy it as well.

Cheese Ball recipe

1 (8 ounce) sharp cheese                                       1/2 teaspoon onion salt

1 (8 ounce) medium cheese                                  1 teaspoon garlic salt

2 (8 ounces each)cream cheese                                  1 Tablespoon white vinegar

                                                                                  1 heaping Tablespoon mayonnaise



Knead cheeses together.  Add the seasonings and vinegar and mayonnaise. Knead together.  Roll in chopped pecans and paprika.

(Let the cheeses come to room temperature and they are easier to work).



Sandra Rouse


No comments:

Post a Comment