Saturday, September 18, 2010

Game Day

Good Morning fellow crafters!
This past week has been full of hospital visits and catching up.  I wasn't able to post.  One of the surgeries went well and the patient is at home.  The other was not as good and the patient will be in the hospital for a week or so and is awaiting treatment options.
Today my plan is to watch game day and then the Alabama game at 2:30 and then the Texas vs. Texas Tech game at 6:00.  Yes, I am an Alabama fan married to a Texas fan. We did really well in the National Championship game in January. There were some rough moments but we came through. 
I am also going to be planning a few of the techniques I will begin to show you starting this upcoming week.  I hope to have the next technique  posted by Wednesday.
Happy Saturday!
Neely

No comments:

Post a Comment