Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday's Message: Happy Labor Day!

       Good Morning on this wonderful Labor Day!  I know you are enjoying the nice long weekend. It is wonderful to have the children home and  the husband home and any family and/or friends that may be around.
        I was able to spend part of the weekend with my brother and his family. He lives in South Alabama and we aren't able to spend as much time as we would like together.  It is easier now than it was when we lived in Texas and Tennessee.  Now we are only 3 1/2 hours apart. It is nice. I do not plan to do a whole lot today.
       We are going to do some house straightening - that seems to always have to be done.  The girls have been playing legos so they will finish their house build today and put them away tonight. 
        I plan to watch what football games I can.  I do love football.  I am an Alabama fan and my husband is a Texas fan.  We survived the National Championship game last year.  No blood or tears but there were some stressful moments. LOL!!!  I also like going to high school games and go to the Corner games when they are at home.  Since the girls aren't high school age yet I can do that. 

       Enjoy your day.  Talk with you tomorrow.

Neely

No comments:

Post a Comment