Thursday, March 22, 2012

Organization

Well we are back to organization. I am pleased to announce that I have a desk. I pretty one at that. My father in law made it for my husband and I while we were in Texas and my office/craft room has the perfect spot for it, so I get to keep the desk.  I have a spot in the floor that is clean and a walkway from the desk to the door.  No pictures at this time.  I want to wait until I am a little further to add a picture. Maybe next time.  The scrapbooking side has been cleaned.  The desk has items that need to be filed which I plan to work today once it starts raining.  I would like to work outside until then.  I need to work on the Bible class items side. This side is a little more to work on but I have filling drawers in the garage that most of this belongs in so I do have a plan for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment