Saturday, December 11, 2010

12 Weeks of Christmas #11

Time is running close to that very special day Christmas Day.  You may have already begun heading out to parties and spending time with those special friends.  Need a quick gift for that unexpected hostess?  Try a notebook. That's right you can dress up any size notebook and create a journal, or address book, a to do list, the list just goes on and on.  I have three different types for you.  The first is a spiral memo notebook - these come in all sizes too, I just chose a small one.  The next one is a small composition book, these come in a larger size too. I use the larger one to write down my Christmas and birthday presents for the year. That way I know who and what gift was given and I don't repeat.  The last one is a notebook that Close To My Heart sales.  This one has a blank cover with a built in  pocket. Make a 5x7 card front and slip it in the cover. The book is made of blank pages so you can fill it in with anything.  Add a quick pen and an instant gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment