Saturday, December 18, 2010

12 Weeks of Christmas - week 12



       Today is the last day of our 12 weeks of Christmas.  I can't believe next week is Christmas.  Are you checking your list twice.  I will be doing that this week.
       Sorry I am late with this post. I went to visit my cousin today at Children's Hospital. He was able to sit up for the first time today.  It wore him out but was good.  He does not have Wilms as initially thought. They do not know what he has right now.  If all goes well he may get to come home Monday or Tuesday. 
      On to our gift items.  These are very easy to make. I just covered tubes with paper and added a ribbon. One of them has chocolates in them and the other has bath salts.  These tubes are empty ribbon and brad holders from Close To My Heart but you can use anything that you can glue.  These are very simple and are great for last minute ideas.  Wrap some paper attach a bow and a card fill with candy, bath salts, nuts, ribbon, brads, hair bows, marbles, GI Joe men, if it can fit, you can fill. 

Happy Holidays!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment