Monday, December 6, 2010

WOW!!!

          Can you believe it is already 18 days until Christmas and only 24 days until the first of the New Year! They say time flies. It is hard to think that this time last year we were in Memphis, Tennessee and this time three years ago we were in Schertz, Texas.            I am excited about the holidays here in our new home. I am knee deep in preparations.  We are still trying to finish arranging our garage. My parents are bringing a load of there stuff to store in our basement when they come for the holidays.  They are moving back here after 13 years of living in Texas.  My office is of course always the last one to get tidied up and boy do I have some tidying up to do. 
          Today, I was able to get my December birthday and anniversary and thinking of you cards completed, addressed, and stamped for the mail tomorrow.  I completed the Tabitha class letters to be mailed tomorrow. I prepped items for the Cradle Roll class door so I can decorate tomorrow.  I made my grocery list and that will have to be checked again tomorrow so I am ready for shopping on Wednesday.  Planned out my Wednesday night Bible Class lesson and I'm ready to copy and set up tomorrow.  I began bagging the ingredients for 8 of my 16 jar mixes for the holidays.  I finished a star album that is ready for delivery.
          What a great day! Hopefully tomorrow will be as productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment