Saturday, December 4, 2010

12 weeks of Christmas week #9






I am finally getting to week #9 of our 12 Weeks of Christmas.  I completely got behind but on a better note I have a clean house (that is always a plus). This week I am showing you a 6x6 album. This album was created by our Loving Hearts team headed up by Carol Harris. Unfortunately, I do not have all of the names of the ladies who created these layouts to list them individually.  I made the first one that is alone that says January. This was supposed to be a year album with one layout for each month. These albums can be used for so many ideas.  We also made one that was a recipe book. We each made a cookie recipe and took a picture of the finished product and added the recipe to the other page.  That album was made by our Loving Hearts group as well.  6x6 albums may be small but they can hold a lot. I have made one for my cousin when she was expecting as a month by month so she could take pictures of herself if she wanted and update about the doctor visits and whatever else she wanted to add.  The possibilities are endless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment