Friday, December 2, 2011

12 Weeks of Christmas

As promised here is 5 through 9 of the 12 weeks of Christmas. I know you were beginning to think I was pulling your leg.  Well, I am finally able to sit down and work on it while I am waiting for our 20's/30's girls' night out to start here at my house.

I am now caught up and will have each of the 3 weeks posted on Monday.







On the 9th week of the 12 weeks before Christmas I created this...
(9) a chocolate and mini card gift box
(8) Christmas cards for mailing
(7) Recipe box for gifting
(6) a Journal for a gift
(5) gift boxes with the cricut art philosophy cartridge
(4) star album for my friends
(3) an event calendar for the year
(2) a picture frame using the my acrylix block
(1) and a layout for my family photos




No comments:

Post a Comment