Friday, December 30, 2011

December 30

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.  We did. We began with worshipping our Lord and then spent the afternoon at my grandmother's and then went back to services and then went back to my grandmother's. 

My brother came in Monday evening and spent the week. He and his wife and girls went back to South Alabama yesterday.  My dad took us to the McWane Science Center. We all had a good time. 

Tonight we are having a New Year's Eve, Eve Party for our youth here at our house.  I am supposed to be cleaning but as you can see I am taking a bit of a break.  I did gather up the garbage here in my space so I can count that as doing one thing for this space clean up.  I have gotten out of the habit that I had started before the holidays but I will get back to it come next week. 

TaTa for now as I am heading to vacuum and sweep the kitchen.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment